Here at Sistory we hold this truth to be self-evident: The Future Is Female. Women are smashing glass ceilings, dismantling the patriarchy, and laying the groundwork for the next generation of lady leaders – and all we got was this darn t-shirt.
We also hold this truth to be less evident yet equally true: The Past Is Female Too. Women of yesteryear often didn’t get ample credit in their own day or in history books, but ladies have been hustling for centuries, even with the odds stacked against them.
We’re here to help set the historical record straight with a series of posts introducing you to women of the past who you oughta know – and, of course, some hot apparel. Join us. UPDATE: THESE ARE OUT OF STOCK, AND THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Read the posts:
- The Past is Female Too: Women Are Animals
- The Past is Female Too: Go for the Gold
- The Past is Female Too: Lady Laffs Edition
- The Past is Female Too: Holy Mother Edition
- The Past is Female Too, Kentucky Edition
- The Past is Female Too, Revolutionary War Edition
- The Past is Female Too: Radiant Babes on Radio Waves
- The Past is Female Too, J.D.
Catch up on other stories surfacing women’s history: